Friday, May 15, 2009

My first post (and blog)!












Welcome to our blog! This is actually my first blog and I will do my best to keep up with it! After reading several friends blogs to track there various home remodeling and renovation projects, I thought a blog would be a great idea! The goal is to keep everyone up to date on the progress and on the various projects we will be working on.

We bought our home in 2006 after completing a full renovation of our 1940's Cape Code in historic Leesburg, VA.

This home is located in a gorgeous neighborhood in Arlington, VA. It was built in 1928 and is one of a handful of Tudor homes in the neighborhood. As you will see in various pictures, this house has a TON of charm and that is why we knew this was our house as soon as we rounded the corner and saw it.

Please enjoy the blog and feel free to follow along as we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment